Thurs. Nov. 12th SNA LUTC MEETING AGENDA – 6:00pm Southeast Uplift
New earlier start time as we will have three project presentations
– 6pm: Laurelhurst Village (Demolition of existing buildings and their replacement with a 2-3 story building that houses a Memory Care and Residential Care Facility)
– 6:30pm: Update on PDX Commons – 27 units – 4262 SE Belmont
– 7:00pm 4300 SE Belmont Block – 65 Unit MultiFamily Project
plus Other Land Use updates and community concerns.
- Conversation Project: Power, Privilege, and Racial Diversity in Oregon June 24, 2017 at 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm SE Uplift, 3534 SE Main St, Portland, OR 97214, USA
- SNA Land Use Meeting July 4, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Southeast Uplift, 3534 SE Main St, Portland, OR 97214 Meet in the Fireside Room.
- Sunnyside Prepared meeting July 11, 2017 at 10:00 am – 11:30 am Jeff Morris Fire Museum, SE Belmont & 35th Ave See www.SunnysidePrepared for more information
CategoriesAgenda for General Meeting Board of Directors Board of Directors Meeting Minutes Committees Crime Prevention Emergency Preparedness General Meeting Minutes Houselessness Workgroup Land Use and Transportation Meeting Minutes Neighborhood Newsletter Newsletter Article People Get Ready SEUL Sunnyside Prepared Agendas Sustainability Committee Uncategorized What's Happening in Sunnyside?